A newly created role that provides a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Based in our parts department, you will learn the ropes from an experienced parts team and be provided with dealer-specific training where required. This role would suit someone looking for a new challenge and who is keen to learn.
Junior Parts Person will carry out the following tasks:
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries to the branch.
- Serving all customers in the shop.
- Providing parts assistance to the service department.
- Picking and packing stock
- Maintaining the parts storeroom and shop front, keeping it clean and tidy.
- To provide high levels of customer service at all times.
- Standard Grade English and Maths
- Great interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Driving licence (preferred) but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Work Location: In person