HRN is a family-owned business that has over 40 years’ experience in agricultural, groundcare and construction machinery sales. With 7 depots throughout Scotland offering leading brands such as, Kubota, Kverneland, Bailey and Bunning. We are dedicated to investing in our staff and future and it is through this investment that a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the HRN team. We are actively seeking 3 talented individuals to join our team as apprentices at our Stirling depot.
You will conduct a three-month probationary period; throughout this time, you will assist in various departments such as aftersales and sales, where you will gain valuable hands-on experience and will learn from some of the best in the industry. If you successfully complete your probationary period, you will be offered a full-time apprenticeship that compliments your skillset and interests.
- Carry out various job roles demonstrating the best of your abilities within our various departments
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments
- Maintains a clean workstation, and assists with overall workshop organisation, tools, and vehicles
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Support various teams where required
Skills & Qualifications:
5 GCSE’s at grade 4 or C’s in English and Maths + 3 other.
Students with grade D in English and/or Maths would be considered depending on grade profiles, practical experience and the successful completion of a level 2 test in English and Maths.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Above Industry Average pay
- Tool Fund – Dependant on offered career path
- Company pension
- Full college-backed training – Dependent on the offered career path
- 29 days annual holiday
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday