HRN are a family-owned business trading for over 40 years from multiple depots from Stirling to Caithness and has ambitious growth plans for the coming years.
Here at HRN, we believe that people make the company, and as such, we believe that personalities are the key ingredient to any new people joining the business, before experience and qualifications.
If you want to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, fun and friendly company, send your CV and check our website at www.hrntractors.com for current vacancies.
A fantastic opportunity to join HRN in our service team has arisen for the Caithness depot. This role will suit an experienced agriculture engineer/technician.
We are currently looking to recruit an Agriculture Service Engineer.
Performing service repairs, maintenance work and diagnostics on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment.
· Performs repairs and maintenance on equipment.
· Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards, timesheets, risk assessments etc.)
· Maintains a clean workstation, and assists with overall workshop organisation, tools and vehicles.
· Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
· Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
· Performs diagnostic and repair in the field/site when required.
· Performs pre-delivery setup on new or used equipment.
· Supports Service Teams when required.
· Mentors Apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
· 1+ years’ experience performing service repairs.
· Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following technical manual procedures.
· Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of equipment.
· Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and manufacturer diagnostic products.
· Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
· Good customer relationship skills.
· Familiar with construction equipment.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Minimum LTA/NVQ etc certification level or comparable manufacturer scale.
· Forklift and truck driving licence preferred but not essential.
· Ability to work extended hours and weekends preferred but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-paced ambitious 40-year-old company in our service department, with an ability to develop your skills through internal training at very competitive rates of pay.
All government guidelines as a minimum are followed.
2 work references will be required and checked prior to employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift