HRN Tractors was formed in 1980 and has been in family ownership since that day. It currently has 7 depots across the country, making us one of the largest dealerships in the UK. We are now the biggest fully lined Kubota franchise in Scotland, along with other industry-leading brands such as Kverneland, Bailey, and Bunning. As a business, we also have the largest selection of used agricultural machinery in Scotland.
HRN are a forward-thinking & progressive company, continually investing in our staff, training, new depots, and the future.
A fantastic opportunity to join HRN in our service team has arisen for the Stirling depot as an apprentice service technician. This role would ideally suit a school leaver.
Performing service repairs, maintenance work and diagnostics on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment.
- Performs repairs and maintenance on agricultural, groundcare and construction machinery.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards, time sheets, risk assessments etc.)
- Maintains a clean workstation, and assists with overall workshop organisation, tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required to develop skills and knowledge.
- Supports Service Teams when required.
Skills & Qualifications:
5 GCSE’s at grade 4 or C’s in English and Maths + 3 other.
Students with grade D in English and/or Maths would be considered depending on grade profiles, practical experience and the successful completion of a level 2 test in English and Maths.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Above Industry Average pay
- Tool Fund
- Company pension
- Full college-backed training
- 29 days annual holiday
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday