We are currently looking to recruit a Service Engineer to work on Agriculture, Construction and Groundcare equipment.
HRN are a family-owned business trading for over 40 years from multiple depots from Stirling to Caithness with ambitious growth plans for the coming years.
At HRN we believe that people make the company, and as such, we believe that personalities are the key ingredient to any new people joining the business, before experience and qualifications.
A fantastic opportunity to join HRN in our service team has arisen for the Balbeggie depot. This role will suit an experienced engineer/technician.
If you want to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, fun and friendly company, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Performing service repairs, maintenance work and diagnostics on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment.
· Performs repairs and maintenance on agricultural equipment.
· Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards, timesheets, risk assessments etc.)
· Maintains a clean workstation, and assists with overall workshop organisation, tools and vehicles.
· Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
· Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
· Performs diagnostic and repair in the field/site when required.
· Performs pre-delivery set-up on new or used equipment.
· Supports Service Teams when required.
· Mentors Apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
· 1+ years’ experience performing service repairs.
· Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following technical manual procedures.
· Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural equipment.
· Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and manufacturer diagnostic products.
· Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
· Good customer relationship skills.
· Familiar with construction equipment.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Minimum LTA/NVQ etc certification level or comparable manufacturer scale.
· Forklift and truck driving licence preferred but not essential.
· Ability to work extended hours and weekends preferred but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-paced ambitious 40-year-old company in our service department, with an ability to develop your skills through internal training at very competitive rates of pay.
All government guidelines as a minimum are followed.
2 work references will be required and checked prior to employment.