HRN are one of the largest dealers of Agricultural, Construction and Groundcare equipment in Scotland. Since 1980 HRN has been servicing our customers with the sale of new machines, second-hand machines, service and parts from our depot locations throughout Central and Northern Scotland.
As we look to the next phase of our continued expansion programme it has been identified that we require a Parts Person for our Insch depot.
This position will suit someone who has agricultural, construction and groundcare experience.
Responsible for actively promoting and selling a wide range of Agricultural, Construction & Groundcare spare parts to our customers, face-to-face & remotely. You will also be supplying our service technicians in our workshop & in the field with their required parts in a timely manner, as well as stock movements.
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries to the branch.
- Serving all customers in the shop.
- Providing parts assistance to the service department.
- Picking and packing stock and dealing with receipts of items for customers and for stock.
- Advising customers when their stock has been received and is ready for collection.
- Maintaining the parts stock and the displays in the shop in a clean, orderly and organised manner.
- Provide administrative support to the parts department including raising invoices and booking in stock.
- To provide high levels of customer service at all times.
- To carry out parts deliveries to customers as and when required
- Ability to work hours as required by the business.
- Required to cover the team at our other depots from time to time.
- Keep confidential and company business or statistics.
- To represent HRN Tractors and promote its brand throughout all activities.
- Being a key holder.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Insch, AB52 6XF: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person