The Kubota M6002 Series.
The Kubota M6002 series of tractors offer both power and efficiency for livestock and mixed farms.
There are three model variants to choose from – M6122, M6132 and M6142. All are equipped with a 4-cylinder stage V engine and the latest Kubota technology that will help with sustainability and cater to the needs of the modern-day farmer.
If you’re looking for a tractor that offers reliability, power, low operational costs, efficiency, ease of use and comfort, then look no further than the Kubota M6002 series.
|Model Variant||Max Power w/o Boost (HP)||Max Power with Boost (HP)|
Guaranteeing maximum performance, efficiency, and reliability.
- The Kubota Stage V 4-cylinder engine offers maximum power, whilst keeping your fuel consumption low
- With a large fuel tank that easily holds 230-litres of fuel, it allows you to be operational for many hours before having to think about refuelling
- ‘Power boost’ function offers you an extra 20hp
The M6002 series transmission offers you high speed, outstanding performance, and ease of use.
- Comes with the 24F/24R powershift transmission as standard (there is also the option to select the 32F/32R Creeper Group)
- The modern transmission can make light work of the most demanding of field work and fast haulage applications
- You can shift gears either by the ease of touching a button or if you prefer to use the multifunction lever
- With a simple flick of a switch, you can change the speed of travel
- No longer do you have to stop the tractor by using the clutch, Kubota has introduced the new “Xpress Restart” function
- Can easily take on the toughest of front loader jobs
- It offers a powerful rear lifting capacity of 7000kg, and the CCLS hydraulic system allows a flow capacity of 115/min
- With one hydraulic pump and single filter, maintenance is even easier
- Fitted with 3 mechanical valves as standard, with an additional valve available as an optional extra
- The large cabin offers you plenty of space and comfort, essential for those long working days
- With wide-opening doors, it makes entering and exiting the tractor safe and easy
- Built with comfort in mind, it has a sprung cab and premium seats
- All controls are easily accessible
- The large sliding glass roof means you can easily see the front loader when in use
- The M6002 can take on tight turning manoeuvres with ease, including when the front loader is fully raised
- Kubota’s front axle with bevel gear allows an impressive steering angle of 35 – 55 degrees
- It offers a ground clearance of 58cm
- With the Bi-Speed technology that Kubota offers, it makes turning easier whilst still being gentle on soil