Passionate about Agriculture & Plant Machinery? Great!
We’re currently looking for a Junior Sales Representative based at our Stirling depot to create an exceptional customer experience and help customers get excited about our products.
You’ll work a 5-day week Monday – Friday
About the role
Our Junior Sales Representatives are devoted to learning about our products so they can guide our customers to make the correct purchase exceeding their needs and expectations.
This will be a great fit for someone who has a real passion for agriculture and plant machinery and who is full of bright ideas about how to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Helping your branch with various daily activities – from photographing & filming our vast range of our machines and products to help capture & nurture sales leads.
- Preparing machines for the day ahead and for any customer viewings/demos
- Organising customer demos of our products
- Learning about all the manufacturers that HRN has to offer
- Learning about our products so you can help our customers find the correct machine
- Providing relevant information for our customers and the ability to answer all their questions in a timely manner
- You’ll be a confident communicator with a positive attitude to help get great results.
- Willingness to learn and develop to become one of our most influential sales juniors that HRN has on their team
- As happy working on your initiative as you are in a team.
You’ll receive excellent training; however, we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and a hunger to learn. After your initial training period, the opportunities will continue, you may even find that you can work from one of our other depots.
If you think you have what it takes, and you want to benefit from extensive training to become the best, then we want to hear from you.