Looking for your first job opportunity? We have an exciting new role for a Junior Administrator, who would be working as part of the central support team in our Insch depot. We are a well-established family business who are committed to investing in our people and dedicated to bringing leading product to our customers whilst offering a first-class customer experience.
The successful candidate will be eager to learn, be a fantastic communicator and be comfortable using Microsoft software such as Excel and Word.
If you feel that you are a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail and looking for variety in a role that offers scope to learn new skills, then we want to hear from you.
Duties will include but not be limited to :
- Processing purchase & haulage invoices
- Receiving machinery into stock & creating stock numbers
- Process stock movements & produce stock reports
- Machinery audits
- Register new machines with DVLA
- Send out/request log books
- Assist salesmen with any queries
- Telephone queries
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Nat 5’s in English and Maths
- A fantastic communicator with a can-do attitude
- An organised methodical thinker with the ability to plan and prioritise workload efficiently
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Computer literate and comfortable using Microsoft Excel & Word
- Keen interest in administration/accounting
What we offer:
- Induction & training for the role
- Career progression & opportunity to learn and add to skillset
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (Half Hour Lunch)