HRN Tractors is an extremely successful family-owned multi-site agricultural, construction and groundcare business. And we are very excited to be given someone the opportunity to join the expanding groundcare team, looking after the market-leading Kubota Brand along with many other Brands.
Ideally, we are looking to bring in an industry-experienced and knowledgeable Territory Sales Manager to work for a market-leading supplier of products to the ground care sector in the North of Scotland covering all 5 of our northern depots and territories from Aberdeen across to the western isles and north as far as Shetland. The right candidate can be based at any of our 5 northern depots (Insch, Turriff, Kinloss, Muir of Ord or Caithness) and must be willing to travel to these areas to find and bring in the business. We want someone that understands the ground care market, knows how to build relationships and is passionate about sales. In return, we will offer you long-term career development and progression as well as the opportunity of working in a fast-paced, varied, and versatile position.
- Managing existing accounts
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to build and maintain new relationships
- Excellent time management, organisation and planning skills
- Prospecting for new business
- Present, promote and sell our products
- Exceeding sales targets
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and passionate about the products they are selling and must have previous sales experience. (Experience in sales is preferred but not essential).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
- Commission pay uncapped
- Company electric car
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company events and shows
- Monthly and quarterly depot and sales incentive awards
- Career development opportunities
Ongoing training and development
- Sales: 1 year (preferred) but not essential