Data Entry Administrator – Stirling
HRN is a family-owned business that has over 40 years of experience in agricultural, groundcare and construction machinery sales. We have 7 depots throughout Scotland offering leading brands such as Kubota, Kverneland, Bailey and Bunning.
We are dedicated to investing in our staff and future and it is through this investment that a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the HRN team. We are actively seeking a data entry administrator on a six-month fixed-term contract for our Stirling Depot.
The successful candidate will be a fantastic communicator, with outstanding attention to detail and have sound knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word and Excel.
If you feel that you have the desired can-do attitude and skillset then we want to hear from you.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accurately input data into various systems and databases
- Categorising of stock items
- Prepare and maintain documentation including spreadsheets, photo categorising, and reports, whilst ensuring attention to detail.
- Assist with digital content entry
You will have:
- Experience in providing data entry administrative support to a team/department
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Proficient IT skills including using MS Office Excel & Office.
Job type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Schedule: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Salary – DOE
- On-site Parking
- Pro Rata Holiday entitlement