HRN Tractors was formed in 1980 and has been in family ownership since that day and currently has seven depots across the country, making us one of the largest dealerships in the UK. We are now the biggest fully lined Kubota franchise in Scotland, along with other industry-leading brands such as Kverneland, Bailey, and Bunning. As a business, we also have the largest selection of used agricultural machinery in Scotland.
HRN are a family-owned business that has been trading for over 40 years with multiple depots stretching from Stirling to Caithness, with ambitious plans for further expansion in the coming years.
HRN are a forward-thinking & progressive company, continually investing in our staff, training, new depots, and the future.
A fantastic opportunity to join HRN in our service team has arisen for the Stirling depot. This role will suit an experienced Plant or Agricultural Service Engineer/Technician.
Performing service repairs, maintenance work and diagnostics on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment.
- Performs repairs and maintenance on plant, agricultural and ground care equipment from multiple manufacturers.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards, time sheets, risk assessments etc.)
- Maintains a clean workstation, and assists with overall workshop organisation, tools, and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostic and repair in the field/site when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set-up on new or used equipment.
- Supports Service Teams when required.
- Mentors Apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years’ experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following technical manual procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of various types of machinery.
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and manufacturer diagnostic products.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with construction or agricultural equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Minimum LTA/NVQ etc. certification at diagnostic level or comparable manufacturer scale.
- Forklift and truck driving licence preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends preferred but not essential.