HRN COVID-19 Staying Safe
Important COVID-19 Precautions
In line with the recent Government regulations, HRN tractors are taking the following safety actions for us to remain operational. Your co-operation during this time is extremely important – we wish to keep all employees and customers safe during these difficult times.
- On farm and site breakdowns WILL be supported with no direct human contact. We ask our staff and customers to be vigilant, washing hands regularly and sanitising steering wheels etc before and after every visit.
- Please can customers and staff please observe the 2-metre rule at all times?
- We are still open; however, we have reverted back to precautions we took last April.
- Where possible, can all customers please phone for parts in advance?
- Parts will then be left outside the gate for collection, to minimise any contact between staff and customers.
- There will be NO on farm and site visits other than machine inspections at an agreed location with NO direct contact.
- Our Sales Team will be available via phone, skype, text, WhatsApp an email
- Supplier representatives MUST contact us via telephone
- Under no circumstances, should any unauthorised persons enter our depots – contact us via telephone.