Parts & Service Trainees
JOB VACANCIES – Parts & Service Trainees.
One at our Balbeggie Depot, and one at our Stirling Depot.
These vacancies are for individual at each depot to work in both the Parts and Service Department. It would be split 2 days a week in the Stores, and 3 days a week in the Workshop. This allows the successful candidate to experience both sides of the Aftermarket Department while gaining knowledge of the computer system and how our suppliers’ portals work, along with getting an understanding on how delivery times for parts from different manufacturers coincide with the priority of the different jobs going on in the workshop. Your knowledge of different products and machinery types will be enhanced within the workshop, which will also be handy when serving customers at the front counter.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have good communication skills: for filling in job cards with plenty details, as well as serving customers and passing info to colleagues & line managers.
• A good, friendly, and positive attitude plus a high degree of motivation.
• Have basic computer skills, but on-the-job training will be given.
• A good level of numeracy skills.
• Willingness to travel (to jobs as well as other depots).
• Good timekeeping
Applicants should send their CV & Cover Letter to Martin Whyte (Group Parts Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org